Cancellation of ThunderCat Racing Events Across the Globe
Following on from the recent postponement of the ThunderCat Racing World Championships 2020 in Stilbaaim, South Africa until September 2020 due to the Corona Virus we have also had to sadly cancel our forthcoming events in Fistral Beach in May and Clevedon in June. We will re-evaluate the situation for Plymouth in April. We are working on rescheduling the postponed events until later in the year. We will keep you informed on the matter as soon as we can. Stay safe!