ThunderCat Racing in 2020?
As a sport we are all working together to find a solution to race later on in the year. We as a ThunderCat racing community would like your views to whether we should: 1. Try and stage one or two events at the end of September and in October – we would seek to use event licences rather than anyone having to buy a full licence. 2. Decide that 2020 a right-off and there will be no actual racing, but try and have a couple of get togethers, maybe a Poker-Run and have some fun on