Announcing the 2020 ThunderCat Racing UK Calendar
Our team of volunteers have all been busy behind the scenes working on the 2020 calendar. Each event will provide a different set of racing challenges for all our teams and will be a big draw of the towns hosting the events. We will try and make sure we get plenty of coverage for all involved and have a lot of fun along the way.
Here are some of the events that are already planned:
· Theory & Practical Training – TBC (March 2020)
· Fistral Beach - Rounds 1 & 2 (16th & 17th May 2020)
· Clevedon - Rounds 3 & 4 (13th & 14th June 2020)
· Plymouth - Rounds 5 & 6 - TBC (July 2020)
· Stokes Bay - Rounds 7 & 9 - TBC (August 2020)
· Bournemouth - Rounds 9 & 10 – (10th & 11th October 2020)
· Thundercat Racing AGM - TBC (October 2020)
· UIM World Championships - TBC
As you can imagine putting on all these events is quite a major feat of logistical management. If you have helped behind the scene before as a marshal or safety officer, we would love to see you involved again.
So if you would like to register your interest in 2020 whether it is a racer, volunteer or venue, then please email email@example.com for more info!