• James Tapp

ThunderCat Racing in 2020?

As a sport we are all working together to find a solution to race later on in the year. We as a ThunderCat racing community would like your views to whether we should:

1. Try and stage one or two events at the end of September and in October – we would seek to use event licences rather than anyone having to buy a full licence.

2. Decide that 2020 a right-off and there will be no actual racing, but try and have a couple of get togethers, maybe a Poker-Run and have some fun on the water?

If you have any ideas please email us at

Keep safe and we miss you all!

A safe distancing hug

Fiona x

35 views0 comments