ThunderCat Racing in 2020?

June 11, 2020

 

As a sport we are all working together to find a solution to race later on in the year.  We as a ThunderCat racing community would like your views to whether we should:

 

1. Try and stage one or two events at the end of September and in October – we would seek to use event licences rather than anyone having to buy a full licence.

 

2. Decide that 2020 a right-off and there will be no actual racing, but try and have a couple of get togethers, maybe a Poker-Run and have some fun on the water?

 

If you have any ideas please email us at fiona@thunderuk.com.

 

Keep safe and we miss you all!

 

A safe distancing hug

 

Fiona x

Please reload

Featured Posts

Cancellation of ThunderCat Racing Events Across the Globe

March 22, 2020

1/9
Please reload

Recent Posts
Please reload

Archive
Please reload